Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Diamond Bar, CA
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Construction, Mining and Trades, Consulting Services, Engineering, Government and Policy, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Military, Science, Research & Development, Environmental, Web Technology, Energy / Utilities
Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech SWW performs civil infrastructure design and permitting support for a combination of municipal governments and private companies throughout the US. Our team is growing at a steady pace and is in need of hiring several key positions in our Diamond Bar, CA office to continue to support future and ongoing contracts. Our office consists of several technical disciplines that provide services within the environmental, geotechnical, mechanical, civil, construction, and field services.
What’s in it for you?
- On the job training, dedicated training seminars, and mentorship programs.
- 401k plan with matching contributions (50% up to 6% of salary).
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Stable and diverse team environment, that will enable you to work with an exciting mix of early career and experienced professionals who are dedicated to their jobs.
- Create design drawings for heavy civil infrastructure including mass grading, drainage, roads, tanks, pipelines, concrete structures using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Prepare figures and details using AutoCAD for various reports.
- Help maintain and update CAD standards for the design group.
- Efficiently produce final product drawings from concept sketches with moderate technical guidance.
- Produce accurate 2D and 3D drawings using 3D visualization of terrain, cut and fill slopes, concrete structures, and pipelines.
- Ability to thoroughly understand 3D geometric relationships within a 2D image.
- 0 to 5 years of experience.
- Computer knowledge in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work efficiently when managing multiple tasks.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Experience in an engineering consulting firm is considered an asset.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
Please visit our employer showcase!