The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher education in Business, Finance, Economics or similar field with 10-14 years of experience in federally funded programs similar to those in RFP.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Extraordinary attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and customer focus
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously; set priorities and plan work to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions, working well in a team environment
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Proficiency in use of computers and software appropriate to this position, including Microsoft Excel and Teams.
- Ability to work attentively with minimal supervision and set priorities
- Workdays in excess of 8 hours and/or weekend attendance may be required
- Prior experience with CDBG-DR or other federally- funded projects
- Ability to research policy questions and apply acquired knowledge
- Intuition and forward-thinking is a plus while working to accomplish goals
- Must be motivated and results-oriented
- Professional self-presentation and communication
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.