Pilot, Owner Services - Providence, RI|
Provide on-site flight support for owners under the ProOwnership management agreement. Crews will reside within a reasonable distance from the managed aircraft and perform day-to-day flight activities, including scheduling, trip planning, and aircraft care. Crews will work directly with the Manager, ProOwnership Maintenance to ensure maintenance compliance and airworthiness. They will also work closely with the Manager, ProOwnership Operations to ensure customer requests are fulfilled to meet the highest level of customer satisfaction with the ownership experience.
- Enhances ownership experience by providing product expertise on Citation and King Air systems, avionics and flying characteristics. Consistently communicates product and ownership benefits during flight activities.
- Acts as a company liaison between the owner and Textron Aviation to ensure that the concerns of all parties are fairly represented. Although crew is employed by Textron Aviation, the pilot will operate under an agency agreement that clearly defines operational control of the Owner. The designated lead pilot will serve as the primary point of contact for all issues relating to the remotely based flight operation.
- Clearly and effectively communicates with the owner regarding Pilot-In-Command responsibilities, standards of safe operations, and efficient methods of aircraft utilization.
- Possesses a solution-driven mindset and willingness to explore all avenues on the path to resolution.
- Performs preflight and post flight inspections to evaluate aircraft flown for mechanical and cosmetic discrepancies and accurately communicates with the Maintenance Manager and the applicable Service Center to maintain the highest possible standards of quality and safety.
- Works with the maintenance manager to ensure that aircraft flown are scheduled for required inspections. Ensures that the aircraft are certified to MNPS/RVSM/RNP Standards to meet all travel requirements, both domestic and international.
- Works with the account manager to understand and provide input to the aircraft flight schedule while continuously monitoring flight activities to ensure flights are conducted within the guidelines set forth in the operations manual such as crew duty limits and rest requirements, runway lengths and weather minimums. Will warrant that safety of operations is paramount with each flight.
- Maintains familiarity with all applicable FAA and ICAO regulations. Complies with all regulations and local operating procedures.
- Ensures training and flight currency for all phases of operations. Informs the Chief Pilot or Manager, Aircraft Management when any currency is approaching expiration.
- Attends training as required. Training will include: Initial and recurrent aircraft training, emergency procedures training, crew coordination training, international procedures training and other training as deemed necessary by management.
- Performs vital day-to-day department management duties such as maintaining aircraft flight logs, updating aircraft navigation equipment, obtaining current electronic and hard-copy documents required for flight, and performing store room duties and light aircraft cleaning.
- Responsible for coordinating vacation requests with the account manager assigned to the owner.
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation.
• Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
• Health benefits beginning day one
• Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
• 12-paid holidays a year
• Paid parental leave options
A new career awaits.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business Management or Aerospace related fields.
- In lieu of degree, must meet the qualifications below and a minimum of 3 years industry experience required.
- Ability to obtain a valid US passport
- Ability to obtain a FAA First Class medical
- Airline Transport Pilot certification and demonstrated piloting skills higher than the minimums stated from the appropriate Practical Test Standards.
- FAA Flight Instructor Certification preferred.
- 3,000 Total Logged Flying Hours
- 1000 Hours in Turbo Prop, Turbo Fan or Turbo Jet Aircraft
- International operating experience preferred
- Experience in Citation or King Air products preferred
- Ability to consistently comply with customer insurance requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.