Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Internet/E-Commerce, Manufacturing and Production, Other / General, Sales, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Web Technology, Energy / Utilities
Senior Chemical Lab Technician|
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
Linde Gas & Equipment, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Chemical Lab Technician to join our team located in Slatersville, RI.
The Sr. Chemical Lab Technician will be accountable for conducting tests and preparing documentation for specialty gas cylinders. Under general supervision the Sr. Chemical Lab Technician conducts routine technical tasks in plant, field or lab and provides basic technical assistance in areas such as gas applications.
Sr. Chemical Lab Technician
- Performs QC analysis on pure and mixed gases following in house and federal regulated procedures.
- Performs preventative maintenance on laboratory instrumentation in addition to troubleshooting if issues occur
- May generate certificates of analysis for pure products and mixtures
- Sets up and calibrates new testing equipment to required standards
- Ensures lab is maintained in a neat, clean and orderly condition
- Maintains data both via hard copies and electronically
- Interacts effectively with other work groups
- Aide lab technicians on technical issues that may occur
- Ability to take on new projects in addition to daily task
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field of study (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics)
- 2 years experience working in industrial lab environment
- Gas Chromatography experience necessary (specifically GowMac and Agilent).
- Experience with Chromperfect and Chemstation software preferred.
- Some leadership experience preferred but not required.
- Instrumentation troubleshooting experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect,
supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global
talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental,
disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered
for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit our employer showcase!