|| Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing, Construction, Mining and Trades, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Environmental, Energy / Utilities
Field Service Technician (AIMS) |
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.linde.com.
AIMS Technician location: TUCSON, ARIZONA
- Safety accountability, including program execution, training, and measuring.
- Compliance with reliability, quality assurance, environmental, and governmental programs.
- Develop detailed technical knowledge of specialty equipment
- Build, modify, test, troubleshoot or repairing of equipment
- Exercise a significant amount of judgment and independent action, seeking advice from technical experts
- Under minimal supervision, works on tasks that are complex in nature.
- Receive work location & instructions electronically, Mobilize DOT truck & trailer to job site
- Work with contractors, consultants and owners on-site
- Determine construction material of fuel system to apply appropriate testing method
- Apply testing procedures using tracers and analytical equipment
- Accurate interpretation of data is essential
- Inoculating the fuel system, collecting test samples and analyzing them for the presences of the inoculates
- Electronically document and communicate all on-site activities
- Perform routine maintenance on all equipment and vehicles
- Maintain professional, orderly and clean work site
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures and Safety policies
This position requires extensive outside work, lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, bending, and/or after-hours (on-call) work. The nature of this job requires more than 85% travel and considerable overtime while on a project.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 years of Operations Experience
- High School Diploma Required
- Technical Degree preferred.
- Clean driving and background record
- Preferred candidates to live in the Tucson, AZ area
- Must live within a 20-mile radius of a major airport
- Drug testing program required
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.