Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Position Summary:Maintain cleanliness of all equipment and plant areas including buildings and grounds. At the direction of supervisors, collect data and track product inventory. Train on plant processes and procedures. Essential Functions:
- Routinely perform product clean-up in any area of the facility
- Collect product samples at the direction of plant supervisors
- Assist as directed in rail, barge and truck loading operations
- At the direction of supervisors, access plant storage facilities to monitor product inventories
- Receive instruction on plant procedures and facility operations and operate equipment at the direction of supervisors
- Completion of training requirements regarding warehouse management, DAF System, & unloading of palm trucks.
- Work 12 hour rotating shift and Holidays.
- Other duties as assigned
- Has the responsibility to report all food safety and quality issues to persons having authority to get issues resolved.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to take instruction and follow direction
- Dependable attendance
- Ability to routinely perform strenuous physical labor
- Ability to work at heights, around water, or in confined spaces
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to learn technical procedures using Company-provided computer equipment