Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Saint Charles, MO
|| Government and Policy, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Insurance, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Energy / Utilities
Mgr Process Engineering 2|
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Cutting Edge Optronics, an affiliate company of Northrop Grumman Corporation, is a leading provider of high-power laser diode arrays, high-power pump modules and diode-pumped solid-state (DPSS) lasers. We are a vertically integrated manufacturer capable of supplying unmounted diode bars, packaged laser diodes, DPSS modules, laser diode drivers and complete DPSS laser systems. Our diode laser based products have become industry standards and are used in a wide variety of commercial and military applications.
We seek a highly motivated, experienced individual to join the technical staff as a manager of a small process engineering group. The position requires a self-starting individual with demonstrated ability to design, develop, and maintain manufacturing processes and to manage small groups of people in a technical or manufacturing setting.
- Responsible for laser diode array packaging and testing processes
- Manage exempt and non-exempt employees responsible for developing and maintaining processes
- Develop new manufacturing processes associated with the packaging/soldering of laser diode arrays, directly and with the assistance of direct reports
- Support existing manufacturing processes through hands-on interaction with direct reports, operators, monitoring of yield and quality metrics, and other continuous improvement activities
- Develop and manage R&D budgets for area(s) of responsibility
- 10 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated capability to develop and maintain manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated management or project management experience
- Statistical Process Control experience
- Familiarity with Design of Experiments methodologies
- Travel (< 10% typical)
Salary Range: $107,800 USD - $161,800 USD
- Experience within the semiconductor industry, especially with a variety of packaging techniques (reflow ovens, automated bonders, wire bonding, etc.)
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Physics, Material Science, or similar field
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.