Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||North Kingstown, RI US
|| Consulting Services, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Manufacturing and Production, Military, Research & Development, Medical, Environmental
To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Excellent growth opportunity for a chemist with interest in new product development in immerging fields of environmental interest to join our Global Order Fulfillment and Supply Chain organization.
* Improves products, processes and components to meet agreed-upon objectives.
* Participate actively in new product introduction, including influencing the design of the product to ensure manufacturability and conformance with the global supply chain.
* Support and implement the transition of products and manufacturing processes from prototype to full production and through the entire life cycle of the product.
* Develop, qualify and transfer analytical methods (GC-MS, LC-MS/MS).
* Assist in the training of new personnel with regard to the transfer of relevant method procedures in support of high quality and high productivity requirements.
* Partner with procurement and technical services to improve/sustain products and processes.
* May work with suppliers to ensure achievement of goals for cost, quality and delivery of parts and materials.
* Applies knowledge of analytical chemistry to collaborate with and provide consulting to R&D, procurement and manufacturing engineering in the research, specification, sourcing and qualification of materials used in the design and production of Agilent products.
* Plans, evaluates and recommends technical, quality and cost specifications to meet design and business growth objectives and supply chain optimization.
* Works on manufacturing engineering assignments with broadly defined objectives.
* Bachelor’s Degree in either Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bio-Chemistry or related field plus 2 years of related experience OR Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Bio-Chemistry or Related field
* Experience operating LC-MS/MS (2+ years)
* Experience with GC and LC-MS Method development (1+ year)
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Please visit our employer showcase!