To protect the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and communities, employees in the U.S. and Puerto Rico are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an approved exemption has been granted for a medical reason, sincerely held religious belief, or an employee is otherwise exempt under applicable law.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to working individually and as part of multi-discipline, cross-functional teams to:
* Read and understand production schedule and shop orders.
* Accurately acquire and stage products, associated packaging materials and labels; set up packaging and labeling equipment; assemble packages and kits per SOP and process order instructions for shipment to customers.
* Document work using electronic manufacturing system.
* Assist in cycle counting as directed by supervisor.
* Participate, cooperate, and contribute as part of a team. Provide feedback to supervisor or technical support group on safety, quality, and process-related issues.
* Serve as a change agent who actively support Agilent initiatives and encourages new idea generation.
* Escalate any issues requiring management attention.
* Proactively solve problems and participates in continuous improvement initiatives related to solution production operations.
* Ensure decisions are aligned with department and company goals and objectives
* Assist with unitizing of product [this is breaking down of 'bulk' batches into sellable units. This could include pour off, pipetting and flame sealing, accurate count and inspection]
* Product 'put-away' [stock shelves with received light weight product or properly put sellable light weight product in correct storage locations].
* Demonstrate Agilent values, good work ethic and respectful communication skills.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Some experience in a light manufacturing environment.
* Ability to do transactions in ERP.
* Ability to work and contribute in team environment.
* Focus, strong attention to detail
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled