Are you ready to join a stable retail organization with an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth? With our extensive onsite paid training, we teach you everything you need to know to help our customers maintain and enjoy their pools and spas.
We offer our team competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Our Retail Team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced to high level management positions.
About the Opportunity
Supports the performance of a Leslie’s store to ensure it is meeting or exceeding customer service standards, sales plans,
profitability, operating procedures, and all merchandising objectives. Will be responsible for maximizing sales and driving the
business by effectively assisting the store manager in the occasional supervision of team members and various functions within
the retail store.
- You will assist our customers with their pool and spa care needs
- You will use the POS register to assist customers in sales transactions
- Position requires open and closing duties, including bank deposits
- You will maintain a welcoming store environment
- You will assist with merchandising and inventory control
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proven track record in the capacity of a Lead Sales Associate for at least 6 months with successful completed testing Basic, Intermediate and Advanced training modules (internal).
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, and proficiency with computers.
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Leslie’s is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslie’s is an equal opportunity employer.