Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||San Antonio, TX US
|| Engineering, Manufacturing and Production, Research & Development
Engineer Manufacturing SA|
Kautex, a subsidiary of Textron Inc., is rated among the Top 100 Automotive Suppliers worldwide. The company is a leading global supplier of hybrid and conventional plastic fuel tank systems, selective catalytic reduction systems (SCR) and clear vision systems and sensors. In addition, the company produces and supplies camshafts, castings and industrial packaging. Headquartered in Bonn, Germany, the company owns and operates more than 30 facilities in 14 countries worldwide.
- Coordinate the fuel system programs interfacing with product development.
- Investigate and report on potential process and product improvements in the areas of Safety, Quality and Productivity.
- Implement process and product improvements in the areas of Safety, Quality and Productivity.
- Establish & maintain process flow diagrams, workplace layouts, FMEA's and operator instructions.
- Coordinate special projects
- Use project management techniques to plan and manage work.
- Interact with the Product Development Dept. to ensure that all process engineering issues are considered in the product design.
- Approve invoices for equipment delivered and/or work performed by outside vendors.
- Develop and maintain work standards.
- Provide full cooperation and support Kautex Textron continuous improvement program (KBS) as required.
- Support all plans and site activities related to management systems IATF 16949 and ISO14001
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrialization, Mechanical or related field preferred
- Ability to investigate, analyze & resolve of tooling related production problems
- Ability to install new manufacturing equipment
- Good communication skills to contact tool and equipment vendors concerning quoting and follow-up of new tools or changes
- Team approach to problem solving
- Orientation toward growth (teaching and learning)
- Developing Direct Reports and others
- Self Development
- Priority Setting
- Drive for results
- Conflict Management
- Integrity and Trust
- Action Orientated
- Managing Visions and Purpose