Quality Operations Digital Engineer|
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc, is recruiting for a Quality Operations Digital Engineer, Quality & Compliance Emerging Technologies & Solutions! This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ, Titusville, NJ, Horsham, PA, West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, Bridgewater, NJ, Jacksonville, FL, Beerse, Belgium, OR Zug, Switzerland.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer!
You will help drive the Q&C organization to build and execute automation solutions in alignment with E2E digital strategy. Provides leadership in digital capabilities supporting Quality Operations and assists in evaluation of new technologies. Works across the J&J sectors and functions to identify scalable opportunities. Proactively influence & support the sector & Enterprise digital talent strategy
- Partner with J&J sectors on quality operations automation projects for execution and scale opportunities to drive execution of the Q&C digital strategy
- Identify digital opportunities that are scalable across sites, products, and/or sectors. Create roadmaps and project plans for scaled solutions.
- Establish and maintain key metrics for automated product release
- Evaluate new technologies as related to Quality Operations to further the Automated Product Release digital strategy.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience with a Masters degree OR a minimum of 6 years of work experience with a Bachelors degree.
- Experience working in data analytics OR automation
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in healthcare
- Strong project management skills
- Focused degree in Supply Chain, Data Science, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence or related field is highly preferred.
- Healthcare manufacturing or engineering experience
- Experience or skills with one or more of the following: R, Python, Tableau, RShiny, Tableau, SQL
- The ability to translate business needs into solutions
- Position requires up to 10% of travel
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)