||Johnson & Johnson
||West Chester, PA United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Sports and Recreation, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical
Senior Marketing Manager, US Craniomaxillofacial & Thorax (CMFT)|
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager US Craniomaxillofacial & Thorax (CMFT) Marketing in West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
DePuy Synthes Craniomaxillofacial is the worldwide leader in the development of products to treat facial trauma and deformities. The company is headquartered in West Chester, PA and Solothurn, Switzerland and employs over 1,000 people worldwide.
This position is located in West Chester, PA and is focused on the US downstream marketing of the CMFT product portfolio.
This role will manage a team of marketers and will report to the Director of CMFT Global Marketing. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of critical product lines with responsibility for all marketing efforts.
- Business analysis.
- Management of product specific revenue forecasts.
- Brand P&L management, including pricing, product range optimization and marketing budget in order to support financial objectives.
- Development of strategic recommendations.
- Management of all marketing initiatives and tactical execution.
- You would collaborate in the management of new or existing brand portfolios, and the development and execution of overall marketing strategies and tactics.
- Alignment with critical functions including Sales, Field Asset Management, Manufacturing, etc.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required; Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred.
- A Masters and or advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of total complex business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, Product/Business Development, R&D, or a combination thereof is required.
- 5 years or more of experience in Medical Device or other healthcare regulated environment is preferred.
- Medical device experience is helpful.
- Experience developing and implementing successful business plans is preferred.
- Experience in other related areas such as pharma or devices will be a plus as we seek excellence in delivering healthcare across borders and in partnership with other sectors.
- Experience in marketing and launching new products, services and programs to the healthcare community is highly desired.
- Experience interacting with management is helpful.
- Ability to develop, empower and inspire talent through strong people leadership capabilities, consistent track record of developing talent
- 40% travel domestic overnights and weekends.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-1301 Goshen Parkway
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)