||Johnson & Johnson
||Guaynabo, PR United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Legal, Sales, Executive Management, Medical, Web Technology, Energy / Utilities
Senior Financial Analyst|
Ethicon LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies is recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst.
The position is located in Guaynabo, PR.
The Global Surgery Group is comprised of the following businesses within Johnson & Johnson: Ethicon Surgical Care, Ethicon Energy, Ethicon Biosurgery, Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Advanced Sterilization Products, Sedasys, Mentor and Sterilmed. With annual sales of $11 billion, the Global Surgery Group is the world’s largest, most innovative surgical company. The strength of the Global Surgery Group is illustrated by the fact that more than 80% of our sales come from businesses with #1 or #2 global market share positions. We serve customers around the world, with about 60% of our sales generated outside the U.S., including a fast-growing presence in emerging markets. The Global Surgery Group is committed to innovation, with about 30% of our sales coming from products introduced in the past five years.
The position will be responsible for Ethicon LLC legal entity Accounting activities. The role requires business partnering and analytical skills while navigating through complex supply chain processes. Utilizes financial and general business expertise to provide analysis and support in Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, SOX Cycles, External Audits and Tax related work .
The role Reports to Finance Manager and has exposure to Global Surgery Supply Chain, Tax organization and Senior Finance Management.
Core responsibilities include:
- Spending and Costs Not in Standard analysis
- Support BRAVO submissions
- Support internal and external audits requirements
- Departmental support and business partnering
- Perform key accounts analysis and reconciliations
- P&L consolidation for Board of Directors and Management presentations
- Consolidate budget and Variance explanations
- Responsible for Profit and Loss business plan and forecasting updates
- Ad hoc requests and Operational Improvements projects
- Responsible for Sarbanes Oxley controls and Standard Operating procedures related to cycles assign to the position
- A Bachelor Degree is required (preferred major in Accounting/Finance); CPA, CMA, MBA a plus.
- A minimum of four (4) years related business experience required.
- Strong PC skills, particularly in Excel, General Ledger, SAP, JD Edwards, STRIVE, Hyperion and other computer applications.
- Costing knowledge, Business leader, Ability for decisions making, handle multiple projects and activities at a time, work with virtual teams, capacity to make good judgment on special situations.
- Excellent in analytical work, communication and business partnering skills. Work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to recommend and implement improvements in execution.
- Willing to travel 10% as part of the business to US or other locations outside of Puerto Rico.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish) is required.
- Available to provide on-call support after working hours. Available to work over- time, as required.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo-
Ethicon Endo Surgery, LLC (7597)