Marketing Specialist Puerto Rico Johnson & Johnson Vision|
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Marketing Specialist, located in Guaynabo, PR.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
VISTAKON®, manufacturer of ACUVUE® brand contact lenses-the world's first soft disposable contact lens- is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. VISTAKON®, a division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging ACUVUE® family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the ACUVUE® brand, and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the contact lens industry.
The Vision Care Marketing Specialist will be responsible in supporting Acuvue® business through planning and coordination of diverse internal and external marketing activities within the assigned organization, through connecting and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders. The role of Marketing Specialist will secure effective planning, approval, and deployment of assigned promotional and educational activities, marketing assets and other internal resources. The Marketing Specialist Is also responsible to coordinate with sales and marketing team members, the development of specific marketing plans for target key accounts, acting as liaison between JJVC and these accounts, through planning, supporting, and following up execution on agreed actions.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Plan and executive effective and impactful consumer marketing campaigns, with a specific focus in digital marketing and social media by:
- participation in planning, including social media plan and execution with coordination of monthly social media calendars and approval process
- coordinating with the agency for monthly influencer marketing posts and reports.
- Plan and coordinate educational activities including third party agencies, restaurants and/or organizations to confirm the availability, space, and details for all educational activities.
- Generate and obtain required documents to coordinate J&J Health Care Compliance approval in alignment with all requirements and regulations, including pre and post events activities.
- Participate with team members in the development of the annual educational and promotional activities plan to obtain final approval from all stakeholders while maintaining it updated on assigned SharePoint
- Plan, coordinate and deploy on time patient’s promotional activities for target accounts during the different periods of the year
- Review and approve diagnostics on customers’ orders aligned with the internal guidelines to control this process including monitoring sales to maintain healthy ratio and on-going internal reviews to act accordingly. Prepare on-going monthly meeting to review results with team member and follow up agreed actions
- Manage all process chain for sales and marketing assets to be used on the assigned territory in compliance with legal and regulatory for proper approval:
- Complete full internal execution of the marketing process which incudes but is not limited to:
- Creation of purchase orders
- Internal copy approval process
- Printing or digitalize marketing materials
- Distribution among sales force, customers, ECPs, etc.
- Maintain proper and effective storage of all sales and marketing materials either in third party facilities or local storage room.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing team members, the development of specific marketing plans for target key accounts acting as liaison between JJVC and these accounts, through planning, supporting, and following up execution on agreed actions.
- Coordinate effective production, availability, shipment, and inventory maintenance of Diagnostic Display Units
- Prepare and send different materials such as customer’s communications, new products, updated price list, promotional materials, promotional items, educational materials, etc.
- Maintain communication with J&J Key Opinion Leaders, Eye Care Professionals organizations and schools, to coordinate participation on educational and promotional activities
- May represent company during customer’s and Eye Care Professional organizations events, congresses, etc.
- Participate in field visits with sales representative to target accounts.
- Other additional or administrative tasks or special projects as per company request.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required with a major in Business Administration, Marketing or Advertisement preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Marketing experience is required, experience in Health Care markets, such as: medical devices, pharmaceutical or consumer is preferred.
- Experience in ophthalmic marketing is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- The ability to establish positive interpersonal relations and interact with people effectively, work effectively under time pressure and make accurate and assertive decisions accordingly is required.
- Knowledge in product strategies and plans, market segmentation, budget management, promotional events and branding is required.
- Proficiency in MS Windows, Outlook and Office (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point) is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish are required.
- This role requires the ability to work flexible hours, including some weekends and the ability to travel or be in the field 10% of the time.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo-
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)