||Johnson & Johnson
||West Chester, PA United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Research & Development, Medical
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device is recruiting for a Plan Analyst. This position will be located in West Chester, Pennsylvania or Zuchwil, CH.
As part of the Global Planning Team you support the monthly Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process and act as liaison between Marketing & Sales and the Production Planning Team. You support new product introduction projects as well as daily operational tasks. This opportunity will support your global expertise in demand and supply planning and prepare you for your future career.
- Participate in demand and/or supply reviews and validation processes
- Assist in developing launch forecasts and statistical forecast data analysis
- Monitor and report on performance metrics and support management with reports and data analysis
- Propagate market requirements to the individual manufacturing plants and external suppliers
- Identify supply bottlenecks and communicate and coordinate with the markets
- Participate and support process improvement projects in order to increase the performance towards our end customers
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required at the time of hire.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related business experience or research environment in academia is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Understanding of ERP systems (JDE, SAP, or APO).
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- The position requires up to 5% travel Domestically.
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience in Demand, Supply, and/or Inventory Planning
- APICS, Green Belt, or PMP Certification.
- Experience with advanced planning tools (OMP, Kinaxis, SAP or APO).
- Experience with Alteryx and Tableau.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-1302 Wrights Lane East
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)