Change Execution Analyst|
At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice. Upon resumption of normal operations, this role may be performed at our Buffalo, New York, or Arlington Heights, Illinois office.
Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. Here at HSBC we use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our more than 40 million customers. We’re bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
The Change Execution Analyst will be:
- Responsible to plan the rollout of the Change Execution (CE) risk and Control activities.
- Responsibility for defining Control activities related to CE risk and ongoing oversight
- SME for CE Risk controls and reporting obligations
- Expert on Change Framework (CF) controls
- Provide coaching and assistance for practitioners for activities associated with CE Risk
- Continuous monitoring of controls (e.g. NFR status, QA activities for CF, reporting for CE risk RCA)
- Recurring updates on Controls for Forum members+
- Manage activities related to portfolio demand and cost/benefit tracking (related to Audit)
- Assist with automation activities
- Maintain and publish OCM Office schedule of activities
- NFR Champion for US - Technical
Qualifications & Requirements
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- Experience with CE Risk Controls
- Background with Change Framework
- Prior project experience, working with deadlines
- Training and prior work assisting other team members
- Solid communication skills
As an HSBC employee, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities to ensure you have the right skills for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including a robust Wellness Hub, all in a welcoming, diverse and inclusive work environment. You will be empowered to drive HSBC’s engagement with the communities we serve through an industry-leading volunteerism policy, a generous matching gift program, and a comprehensive program of immersive Sustainability and Climate Change Initiatives. You’ll want to join our Employee Resource Groups as they play a central part in life at HSBC, including the development of our employees and networking inside and outside of HSBC. We value difference. We succeed together. We take responsibility. We get it done. And we want you to help us build the bank of the future!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.