Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||San Antonio, TX US
|| Education, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Executive Management, Quality Control
Inspector - San Antonio, TX|
To perform and maintain proper inspection standards, methods and procedures used by the Service Center in complying with all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and manufacturer's recommendations.
- Ensure proper procedures are performed on all completed work before it is released to service. Completes all inspection and maintenance records, reports and forms required before authorized release.
- Perform the following as delegated by the Supervisor or Lead Inspector:
- Ensures no defective or unairworthy parts are installed on any product released by the Service Center.
- Inspect and accepts incoming material, i.e. new parts, supplies and repaired parts from contract service.
- Ensure proper tagging and identification of all parts during the maintenance process.
- Locate and use current library of aircraft maintenance manuals, parts catalogs, structure repair manuals, wiring manuals and engine manuals applicable to the Textron Aircraft Citation models.
- Understand and organize the required aircraft inspections and maintaining of files with completed work orders and inspection forms in an efficient system for easy review by supervisor or Lead Inspector.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager, or Quality Supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires use of arithmetic, blueprints and specifications plus knowledge of jet and piston airframe and engine principles and mechanical systems.
- A&P License required.
- Requires minimum of 2 years diversified A&P mechanic experience on jet and turboprop 100 hour and annual service experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.
- SAP Experience Preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation:
- Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
- Health benefits beginning day one
- Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
- 12-paid holidays a year
- Relocation assistance (terms and conditions apply)
- Flight training courses and bonuses (terms and conditions apply)
A new career awaits!
This role is eligible for $2,000 (pre-tax) sign-on bonus.