Territory Account Manager Montgomery, AL Johnson and Johnson Vision Care, Inc.|
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Territory Account Manager to support the Montgomery, AL territory.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into laser cataract surgery, phacoemulsification systems, intra-ocular lenses, laser refractive surgery, dry eye diagnostic / treatment technology, and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
The Territory Account Manager will:
- Represent the organization by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects in order to sell the organization's ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
- Apply a broad knowledge of the organization's products, services and marketing campaigns to close sales and maintain relations with specifically identified customers.
- Uncover and understand customer’s strategic priorities, buying motives, end user needs, office processes, and business operations across segments while demonstrating the ability to gain an order or product commitment.
- Be responsible for learning the organization's products, services and policies in preparation for selling. This will be accomplished by participating in sales training activities, studying marketing techniques by reading manuals, attending seminars and working in the field with more experienced sales representatives.
- Demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of organization's products and services and possesses the ability to articulate added value in a dialogue with the customer while securing orders, assists in inventory/dx lenses control, keeps customers abreast of supply and price trends, and maintains records and reports of all phases of activities.
- Scientific and economic product differentiation to customers in a compliant manner while maintaining sales program within assigned territory.
- Understand customer’s business and segment in order to position products and economic solutions as the best option for the customer and their patients, while delivering a competitive clinical and financial message tailored to meet the customer’s unique need.
- Effectively communicate and utilize multiple resources and tools to deliver a clear and concise sales message and will complete and execute pre-call plans for all accounts that consistently changes behavior among customers.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of business-to-business and/or medical sales experience OR, any equivalent combination of sales and/or industry experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved OR enrolled or completed a J&J Sales Leadership Development Program (SLDP).
- A valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 states.
- The ability to travel as needed, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel.
- Excellent interpersonal, competitive selling technique, business acumen, organizational skills, managing complexity, written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications and principles.
- Residence in or within close proximity to the geography.
- Ability to lift up to thirty (30) lbs. periodically, sit at a desk for up to two (2) hours, climb stairs, walk quickly from place to place between business interactions, and travel by car or airplane independently.
- A combination of business-to-business and medical sales experience.
- Documented sales awards and achievements, prior management development training and/or have taken career development classes or completion of major sales training courses.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)