Senior Finance Director - US Orthopaedics Commercial|
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Finance Director responsible for providing financial leadership to the US Orthopaedics Commercial business and the Strategic Customer Group (SCG). This role can be based in New Brunswick NJ, Raritan, NJ or West Chester, PA and reports to the CFO, WW Orthopaedics.
The Orthopaedics business includes a diverse portfolio of products in various platforms, including Joints Reconstruction (Hips, Knees, Shoulders, and Digital), TECA (primarily Trauma and CMF), Spine, Sports, and Powertools, which generates combined annual revenue of ~$5.3 Billion. This position will be a key business partner to the President of the US Orthopaedics business, is a member of both the US Orthopaedics Leadership and the WW Orthopaedics Finance Leadership teams, and has responsibility for the US Orthopaedics and SCG Finance team.
This position is primarily responsible for the development and execution of the financial strategy of US Orthopaedics, in collaboration with the business, which includes forecasting, performance analysis, active involvement in S&OP / integrated business planning, risk assessment and management, and overall business support. The selected leader will be responsible for driving sales force effectiveness and productivity improvements while analyzing and driving efficiencies in both the direct model and distributor network, which includes over 3,000 sales consultants. In addition, this position will be responsible for partnering with the US Orthpaedics business leaders and SCG on specific contracting initiatives with the goal of optimizing the economics associated with committed share growth, in pursuit of the needs of our customers and patients. Key financial objectives include increased market share, optimized Gross Profit, improved cost to serve, and greater utilization of inventory and instruments (fixed assets). This position will lead and prepare all business plans and forecast updates in collaboration with the business partners.
This role will work closely with leaders in Regional Sales, the Global Franchise, Global Business Insights, Demand Planning, Global Franchise Finance, the North America MedTech COE, Supply Chain, and counterparts in the other MedTech businesses within North America US (i.e., Ethicon, CSS, and Canada) to ensure consistent and effective finance and business processes, including the shaping and execution of SigniFi.
The Senior Finance Director will be responsible for the performance and development of a team of ~40 Finance employees with 7 direct reports primarily across 5 sites throughout the United States (Warsaw, IN; Raynham, MA; West Chester, PA; Somerville, NJ; and Cincinnati, OH). Each platform (Joints, TECA, Spine, and Sports) within the business is led by a Vice President of Sales, along with a Finance leader that directly reports into the Senior Finance Director position.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance
- An MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of finance business experience is required
- People management experience required
- Candidate must possess strong collaborative, communication and interpersonal skills
- This position also requires strong technical skills
- The ability to anticipate changing requirements and effectively plan across a large landscape is required
- Individual must work well in a team environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- This position can be based in New Brunswick NJ, Raritan NJ, or West Chester, PA and requires approximately 15-20% travel
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-1302 Wrights Lane East
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)