Senior Manager, Performance and Integration|
The Johnson & Johnson MedTech Companies Strategic Customer Group (SCG) contracting team is hiring for a Senior Manager, Performance and Integration based in Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, Ohio; Warsaw, IN; or West Chester, PA!
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the Consumer Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices and diagnostics markets. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Johnson & Johnson MedTech Companies Strategic Customer Group (SCG) contracting team is responsible for the development and execution of customer contract strategy for our companies. Contracting includes the development and delivery of Contracting Strategies (contracting options / parameters by customer segment), Deal Desk (single point of contact, rapid response hub for developing contracts and pricing offers), Customer Analytics (preparation of customer-ready analytics and materials for the field to support customer updates and negotiations), Contract Management (contract generation, negotiation, signature, loading and performance tracking) and Contracting and Pricing Committee (CPC) governance (commercial contracting and pricing governance). The Contracting group works in close collaboration with the field to put together offerings (products, pricing, solutions and T&Cs) for the customer while still supporting the objectives and strategies of the business.
The Senior Manager of Contract Management is responsible for driving flawless implementation of contracts and pricing strategies and will become an expert within the Emerging Business/RADS space and lead/manage compliance strategies and reviews These responsibilities include leading and coaching a team of Contract Management Lead Analysts, coordinating the overall workflow, soliciting feedback from stakeholders and providing feedback, partnering with Director of Contract Management and Deal Desk Managers to ensure a high level of service, high quality end products and effective processes. This individual is also responsible for leading various contract templates to support the business and CPC approved Contract Strategies across the JJMD organization. They partner closely with the Commercial Programs Legal Group (CPLG), the broader SCG contracting community, HCC, and internal business partners, including senior management, in finding opportunities, process improvements and supporting critical company initiatives to improve turnaround time processes and workflows. Responsibilities include coordination of terms and conditions options and changes, identifying potential gaps, ensuring contracts are aligned to strategy, customer negotiations, sharing preferred practices, and recommending solutions to improve customer experience.
- Develop Execution strategies for approved offers, product launches, new pricing programs to include support of development of contract templates documents and Contract Setup templates in Contract Systems & Process and Workflow.
- Drives the management process by leading and overseeing the overall capital performance processes from measuring performance through customer notification.
- Proactively identifies areas of disconnect / backup and devise solutions within Contract Management, ensuring best practice sharing / skill development across the contracting team while ensuring objectives of the business unit are met. Develop and refine training materials and operating processes.
- Identify, develop and retain high performance talent, while developing overall contracting and negotiation capabilities and bench strength for the organization
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration with internal partners, consistent with company mission and values, to ensure that actions taken reflect terms of contracts and agreements. Provide regular mentorship and training to business partners, to ensure they understand contractual requirements as well as general legal and compliance environment.
- Develop and maintain positive business partner relationships with Legal, HCC, Deal Desk, Contract Strategy & Field partners
- Proactively support the design and implementation of systems, processes and controls to efficiently lead the contracting process to improve efficiency and compliance.
- Ensuring conformity to business needs, accurate risk allocation and compliance with Johnson & Johnson policies and procedures
- Facilitate internal partners to resolve complex issues and assist in disputes (elevating complex legal and factual issues to the appropriate internal parties, e.g. Commercial Operations, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Corporate Risk Management, Health Care Compliance, Privacy, CPLG).
- Write and/or Maintain assigned SOPs and Wis
- Work directly with the Deal Desk and Contract Strategy teams in preparing Contract Strategies in understanding approved strategies, and Contract Admin Leadership in continuously improving the process.
- A minimum of a BS/BA is required. A degree in Business, Law, Finance, or Sales & Marketing is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Contracting & Pricing or related business experience within J&J or medical devices.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex / time sensitive environment
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across a complex set of stakeholders
- Ability to form strong, trust-based relationships with Account Management, Franchises, Deal Managers and Contract Strategy
- Drive to understand the JJMD products and offerings, strategies and business objectives
- Ability to influence and align complex groups of stakeholders towards overall business objectives
- Strong level of ownership and drive for meeting / exceeding expectations
- Ability to drive adherence to protocols and business rules
- Experience with sales teams, contracting needs and leadership mindsets in the J&J businesses
- Comfort working remotely with multiple lines of business
- Deep experience with the JJMD Contracting systems and support tools helpful
- Domestic travel is required up to 10% of the time.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com (http://www.careers.jnj.com).
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-1000 US HIghway 202
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-New Jersey-Somerville, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)