Account Executive (Augusta, Statesboro Ga and Aiken SC) Ethicon US LLC|
Ethicon US LLC, a part of the within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Account Executive to support the Augusta, Statesboro GA and Aiken, SC territory.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
The Account Executive will:
- Account Executive owns the full bag of Ethicon offerings of comprehensive surgical devices and solutions including the hemostasis, energy sealing and dissection, surgical stapling and wound closure platforms.
- With a platform focus, Account Executives will sell total end to end surgical solutions to surgeons and hospital decision makers, primarily in an operating room setting.
- Assigned a sales territory focusing on assigned physicians and Hospital Institutions.
- Accountable to attain the forecast in their assigned accounts / territory.
- Responsible for setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on an understanding of sales opportunities within accounts.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of products to clinicians in the Operating Room environment.
- Ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
- Execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives results, is concise, professional, ethical, within healthcare compliance guidelines and which leads the customer to action.
- Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods learned in sales training courses.
- Execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- Analyze data and stay updated about market information and will be responsible for business planning (e.g., setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts).
- Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate. Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of sales experience, demonstrating exceptional achievement of sales objectives, and/ or clinical experience
- Valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
- Strong preferred 1+ years’ experience in medical sales (medial device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology) or healthcare
- Sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs
- Strong time management and planning skills are also preferred.
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience (operating room sales) as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base.
- Experience in developing new, innovative markets
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills
- Team oriented
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-South Carolina-Aiken
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)