North Haven - Production Tech I|
PST is seeking a Coatings Operations Technician at our North Haven location!
Coating Operation Technicians are responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in a production environment, including monitor equipment performance and make minor adjustments such as set-ups, calibrations, and alignments. Operation Technicians need to have a high degree of interest working in a busy production environment with a strong focus on quality and ability to multi-task.
Operation Technician Responsibilities:
- Working safely is our number 1 priority
- Follow Job Instructions
- Operate complex process equipment
- Measure and record various data associated with operating equipment
- Inspection of parts, use of hand tools
- Work in a dynamic teamwork environment
- Communicate issue and relevant information to team and management
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- High School degree or equivalent is required. Associates degree or manufacturing certification is preferred.
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant environment is preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude, analytical and technical ability.
- Must be physically able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand 8hrs or sit 8hrs, with or without accommodation.
- Ability to follow detailed written instructions.
- Perform basic math and computer skills.
- Working extended hours and/or weekends and holidays may be required.
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect,
supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global
talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental,
disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered
for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit our employer showcase!