|| Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Warehousing, Quality Control, Medical, Web Technology, Energy / Utilities
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
Linde Gas & Equipment, Inc. is seeking a Cylinder Processor - Backup Driver to join our team located in Mabscott, WV.
The Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate will be responsible for filling, labeling & preparing low pressure packaged gas cylinders and the Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate will also operate and maintain the cryogenic liquid filling system. The Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate role at Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is physically demanding and requires attention to detail and a strong commitment to safety.
We are offering a $1,000 Sign On Bonus (paid after 3 months)!! Apply Today!!
Cylinder Processor - Warehouse Associate - Backup Truck Driver 1st Shift
- Processes medical and industrial gas cylinders using established plant guidelines and procedures
- Performs visual, physical and odor tests on cylinders before filling and determines whether retesting and/or repairs are required
- Checks for cylinder quantities, styles and product, and fill any necessary product
- Loads and unloads product from weekly shuttle truck
- Operates and maintains cylinder scales and associated equipment
- Prepares warehouse transfer orders and accompanying paperwork for shipment and keys into the computer the quantities, styles and products filled in order to justify the stock inventory
- Completes and maintains quality control documentation as per company and Governmental procedures
- Operates a forklift truck and other plant vehicles
- Backup Truck Driver duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Degree/GED required
- 2 yrs. experience in plant or manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong mechanical background desired
- Qualified candidate must possess good leadership, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- 2 years driving experience or have completed a course of instruction from a truck driver training school that operates equipment similar to Linde's
- No preventable accidents, license suspensions or other moving violations in the past 2 years
- No alcohol related convictions within the last 10 years
- A current medical examiner’s certificate or the ability to pass a DOT physical
- Valid class A or B CDL is required
- Current Hazmat on CDL or ability to obtain Hazmat within 60 days of hire
- Read and write in English
- 21 years or older
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect,
supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global
talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental,
disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered
for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit our employer showcase!