Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Palo Alto, CA United States
|| Computers, Software, Engineering, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development
Senior Software Product Manager, Laboratory Informatics And Business Processes|
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Guardant Health’s Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360CDx and GuardantOMNI, for patients with advanced cancer, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for cancer recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 7,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and at all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
About The Screening Core
The Screening Core is a dedicated organization inside of Guardant Health focused on the development and commercialization of the early cancer detection portfolio. The Screening Core’s singular focus on bringing our early cancer detection products to market allows us to act with the speed and urgency needed to achieve our ambitious goals and serve the millions of individuals who can benefit from early cancer detection.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Product Manager for our SFDC based portal used by our laboratory and business teams to support our blood-based cancer screening tests. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build technology solutions that streamline and improve our workflows – resulting in better outcomes for patients and healthcare providers.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you’ll work closely with our cross-functional partners in Biospecimen Management, Client Services, Patient Navigation, Billing, and Engineering to drive new features and workflows from conception to launch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and own the roadmap for your product; drive features through their end-to-end lifecycle from requirements gathering to scoping, prioritization, planning, execution, delivery and continuous improvement
- Engage with internal customers to understand their unmet needs; gather and develop detailed business and functional requirements, write epics and user stories
- Create detailed system and user workflow diagrams with UI mockups as needed; diagnose and solve complex workflow problems
- Own each release end-to-end partnering with Engineering; conduct UAT, ensure timely delivery and product quality
- Develop system documentation, provide expertise and support system training, educational tools and materials
- Contribute to the integration with other lab systems, SW device, and specimen management SW
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager/Owner, Business Process Engineer and/or Business Systems Analyst at a diagnostic or clinical laboratory
- Strong knowledge in laboratory informatics, LIMS, lab instrument software; understanding of clinical laboratory workflows
- Experience leading teams to design and develop workflows that streamline and optimize business processes within SFDC
- Ability to gather and write high quality functional and non-functional requirements for software development
- Familiar working in a regulated environment: CLIA/CAP, FDA, ISO, HIPAA
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC), ProductBoard, JIRA and Confluence systems
- Excellent project management, communication and leadership skills
- Experience working directly with engineering development and QA teams as a product owner
- Strong attention to details, strong analytical thinker, problem-solver, creates a culture of collaboration and teamwork, facilitate discussions of complex ideas
- Familiar with start-up working environment, self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- The position is based in Palo Alto, California
Covid Vaccination Policy: Starting January 7, 2022, Guardant Health will require all employees to be fully vaccinated to either (a) establish that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19; or (b) request and obtain an approved exemption from Guardant’s COVID-19 U.S. Vaccination Policy as a reasonable accommodation, as consistent with applicable laws. An employee is considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccination. Acceptable vaccines are approved or under emergency use authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and/or the World Health Organization (WHO). In addition, fully-vaccinated employees will be required to maintain their fully-vaccinated status under this policy by obtaining, if applicable, any FDA-approved boosters.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
Please visit our employer showcase!