Biopsy/OR Sales Specialist (Multiple Locations)|
We are looking to build our talent network for future openings!
Mammotome associates know that every moment matters when it comes to advancing breast cancer diagnostics and surgical solutions. When you come to work at Mammotome, youre collaborating with a global team of engineers, designers, communicators, strategists, and specialists to improve patient outcomes. If you want to be inspired to grow every day, join our diverse, hardworking, high-performing team.
Be part of a company thats a trusted leader in breast cancer diagnostics and support products you can feel passionate about!
Mammotome is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
Join our diverse, dedicated, impactful team of hard-working drivers as a Biopsy/OR Sales Specialist and be inspired to grow every day!
We are looking for a dedicated individual to sell Mammotomes innovative technology. Join us to experience a rewarding career while developing, expanding, and converting physicians from competitor products to Mammotome products.
A day in the life
- Meet regional sales goals by leading initiatives in assigned territory
- Generate daily sales leads and a strong sales pipeline through cold calls, emails, in-person demos, and evaluations
- Cultivate clinician and physician relationships within an existing base of business and with a new customer base
- Apply your knowledge of competitive products and procedures with the use of white papers to differentiate Mammotomes product features and benefits as compared with our competitors
- Guide and educate radiologists, surgeons, and staff during live breast care procedures using Mammotome technology
Areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role
- 3+ years B2B sales experience or 2+ years of medical sales experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent clinical experience is required
Successful team members possess these traits
- We are relationship builders
- We apply critical thinking that leads to action
- We possess the ability to learn and apply learning to new experiences quickly
- We demonstrate a continuous improvement mentality
- We are thoughtful risk takers
- We exhibit intellectual curiosity
- We are agile and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Other factors to consider
- Travel is required 1-3 days per week/month
- Sales team members adhere to hospital credentialing policies and requirements (medical records, immunizations, vaccinations, background check, etc)
- Youll enjoy a company car, so maintaining safe driving record is required
- Advancement is built into our career paths in Sales
Apply today to be part of a company thats a trusted leader in cancer diagnostics and support products you can feel passionate about!
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.