Senior Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.Â
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager to support a complex portfolio of Middle Market C&I customers. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com. #CommercialBanking
In this role, you will:
- Participate in performing financial research, underwriting, and structuring of highly complex private banking as well as consumer and mortgage relationships within Commercial Banking Portfolio Management functional area
- Review and research business financial statements and tax returns that require an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead Commercial Banking Portfolio Management team, to meet project deliverables, while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Commercial Banking Portfolio Management peers, colleagues, and mid level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects and teams or serve as a mentor for less experienced individuals
- 4+ years of Commercial Banking Portfolio Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- C&I underwriting experience
- Loan negotiation (rates, terms, and collateral requirements) experience
- Underwriting experience including advanced commercial or specialty group relationship portfolio credit
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of credit policy, loan servicing, risk management and group underwriting requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial and specialty group banking products and services
- Knowledge and understanding of lending, loan documentation, loan servicing, loan products, and credit practices
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.