MBA Veterans Conference Candidates|
Mammotome associates know that every moment matters when it comes to advancing breast cancer diagnostics and surgical solutions. When you come to work at Mammotome, youre collaborating with a global team of engineers, designers, communicators, strategists, and specialists to improve patient outcomes. If you want to be inspired to grow every day, join our diverse, hardworking, high-performing team.
Be part of a company thats a trusted leader in breast cancer diagnostics and support products you can feel passionate about!
Mammotome is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
We are continually looking to build our talent network within the following functions:
- Engineering: Sr. Electrical Engineers; Sr. V& V Engineers; Project Managers; Systems Engineers; Sr. Mechanical Engineers
- Sales: Sales Representatives; Associate Sales Representatives (as part of a development program)
- Marketing: Product Managers
Currently, we have the following open positions:
- Sales Representative: Inland Empire, CA and Chicago, IL
- Associate Sales Representative: Atlanta, GA, Pittsburgh, PA and Southern California
How you will personally benefit from working at Mammotome:
- As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your career with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
- Play a leading role in evaluating and implementing changes to improve processes within the organization.
- Ultimate freedom with generous paid time off benefits combined with flexibility in where and when you get your work done.
- Select medical, dental and vision insurance from a competitive offering to meet your individual needs.
- Paid parental leave is there for you when youre ready to start or expand your family.
Successful team members possess these traits
- We are relationship builders
- We apply critical thinking that leads to action
- We possess the ability to learn and apply learning to new experiences quickly
- We demonstrate a continuous improvement mentality
- We are thoughtful risk-takers
- We exhibit intellectual curiosity
- We are agile and thrive in a fast-paced environment
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.