Mammotome associates know that every moment matters when it comes to advancing breast cancer diagnostics and surgical solutions. When you come to work at Mammotome, youre collaborating with a global team of engineers, designers, communicators, strategists, and specialists to improve patient outcomes. If you want to be inspired to grow every day, join our diverse, hardworking, high-performing team.
Be part of a company thats a trusted leader in breast cancer diagnostics and support products you can feel passionate about!
Mammotome is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
The Communications Specialist is responsible for the management and day-to-day coordination of the MAPSS (Product Marketing, Advertising, Promotional, Scientific and Sales) process for review of global marketing communications content, maintaining standards consistent with regulatory and legal compliance.
This position is part of the Marketing Communications Department located in Cincinnati, Ohio and will be hybrid. At Mammotome, our passion is driving innovative technologies that create efficiencies, while never forgetting that at the heart of every breast cancer journey is a patient.
You will be a part of the Marketing team and report to the Director of Marketing Communications responsible for the planning and execution of both internal and external corporate communications and brand development initiatives such as podcasts, videos, internal Websites and more. If you thrive in a supporting role and want to work to build a world-class marketing communication organizationread on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the review, approval, re-review and obsolescence process of all MAPSS (Product Marketing, Advertising, and Promotional, Scientific and Sales) materials on a global basis
- Manage and maintain the Mammotome MAPSS policy and associated documents and provide corporate training to the policy; assist with MAPSS audits as required
- Manage our Sales Content Management Platform, including maintaining and updating users and content on a global basis
- Be a brand ambassador, maintaining and educating others on our brand standards and ensuring all corporate messaging is consistent with brand and trademark guidelines
- Develop, deploy and maintain internal communications objectives, strategies and channels for Mammotome, including: corporate newsletters, videos, emails, and corporate SharePoint site, etc.
- Provide project management to ensure all materials are being developed on schedule and are ready for distribution/deployment on time.
- Manage key KPIs and apply knowledge of communications processes and technologies to identify and recommend new technologies/processes as needed.
- Work with the Global Marketing Team and Senior Leadership to establish and implement best-in-class communications and customer engagement practices.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field required.
- Prior experience, including internships or 1-2 years preferred, in communications or marketing
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- An eye for fine details as attention to detail is critical.
- Must be proficient in AP style.
- Up to 5% travel may be required.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Prior experience in project management
- Experience working with external agencies, vendors or business partners.
- Experience working in a regulated environment, i.e., healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical, financial preferred.
At Mammotome we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, hybrid working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement in which you can work part-time at the Company location identified above and part-time remotely from your home. Additional information about this hybrid work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Mammotome can provide.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.