At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice. Upon resumption of normal operations, this role may be performed at our New York office
This role will support the US Institutional Sales Team to target US institutional clients and prospects using a collaborative and consultative sales approach. Build deep relationships with US corporates on the Net Zero transition to identify and propose relevant AM solutions, working with the relevant AM teams to raise capital for funds and mandates
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
You will be responsible for:
Qualifications & Requirements
- Provide support to AM Institutional Team in renewable energy and other strategies with media, conferences and client events
- Support the Institutional Sales Team for Renewable Energy/other capabilities and the corporate Net Zero transition throughout the entire sales process
- Understand the marketplace, clients/prospects and how to position AM client solutions for each
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- Experience selling investment solutions to institutional clients with licenses for Series 7 and 63
- Solid understanding of the institutional business and client base and asset management business.
- Knowledge of Industry trends and understanding of the US regulatory environment.
- Preferred Bachelor Degree in Business.
As an HSBC employee, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities to ensure you have the right skills for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including a robust Wellness Hub, all in a welcoming, diverse and inclusive work environment. You will be empowered to drive HSBC’s engagement with the communities we serve through an industry-leading volunteerism policy, a generous matching gift program, and a comprehensive program of immersive Sustainability and Climate Change Initiatives. You’ll want to join our Employee Resource Groups as they play a central part in life at HSBC, including the development of our employees and networking inside and outside of HSBC. We value difference. We succeed together. We take responsibility. We get it done. And we want you to help us build the bank of the future!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.