Supervisor, Services Reservation Center- Open to Remote|
About the Team
Our Services group leads all the efforts for Pet Grooming, PetsHotel, Doggie Day Camp and Pet Training. Our team works hard to take care of our associates, pets, and pet parents, while also working to grow this unique piece of our business.
About the Job
About the Job:
PetSmart's Services Reservation Center is currently open 7 days a week from 3:45am-10:00pm MST, 5:45am-11:00pm CST, 6:45am-12:00am EST. Please note the SRC business hours may adjust to support time changes which are done on an operational basis, typically twice a year. We are currently open to Supervisors working in-person out of our Phoenix Home Office OR remotely from Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Oklahoma, Florida, and Louisiana. Available shifts vary based on business needs. Supervisors will have one weekend day off.
The Supervisor, Call Center, supports the Services Reservation Center (SRC) operations by leading a team of 25+ non-exempt SRC associates, supporting the overall operations of a multifaceted contact center, and creating associated business metrics.
The primary focus of this role is to deliver superior customer service and communication to our pet parents as well as internal and external Services partners. Individuals must be able to support the evolution of the SRC to meet the growth potential of our business and support projects from all services partners. The SRC evolution involves inspiring continuous process improvement, associate development, big picture business and technological growth, while meeting the goals and competencies set by PetSmart. Supervisors are also responsible for understanding and creating how the reservation center’s performance & productivity impacts the revenue & margin of the overall business and be able to appropriately use this knowledge to help lead, coach, and develop associates. The supervisor will be expected to strengthen excellent service to pet parents while also achieving metric goals for their team regarding quality assurance, customer experience, financial targets, and other contact center metrics.
The supervisor will provide leadership ensuring the SRC team has an optimal service platform for inbound operations as well as achieve recognized annual service objectives for all centralized reservation functions and future endeavors. Individuals must collaborate across supervisory teams with integration and alignment to SRC goals. This position will cover operational shift(s) and weekend hours.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead, develop, motivate, mentor, and coach a team of service-oriented associates.
- Create a excellent framework for a service-oriented team that fosters accountability and passion to strengthen the business forward to exceed department and company goals.
- Monitor and maintain optimal reservation center coverage to deliver consistent customer support and business results.
- Identify opportunities within the business and proactively suggest solutions to reduce impacts to service center and pet parent(s).
- Collaborate with the Store Operations, SRC management, and Services partners to enhance service, productivity and costs.
- Run and implement SRC specific reporting daily to manage team and deliver accountability for results.
- Proactively engage with associates to achieve positive quality assurance and customer experience scores
- Create an environment that fosters open communication and embraces a behavioral based performance culture
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills to all departments and store operations.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, business acumen, project management, problem solving and organization skills.
- Minimum 1-2 years of call center leadership experience is preferred, specifically in inbound and/or outbound sales.
- Demonstrated success multi-tasking, adaptability, and prioritization in a dynamic fast paced work environment.
- Demonstrated ability managing and improving service levels, monitoring, and coaching in a positive and supportive manner.
- Excellent decision making and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain calm and professional in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills in conjunction with creating effective relationships with all levels of the team and department(s).
- Ability to coach, develop, mentor, and motivate team members
- Business acumen and accountability to initiate sales results.
- Acts as an information source and guides associates to best answers and sources available.
- Intermediate level PC skill including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
About the Culture
Our home office offers outstanding amenities in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- A work-life balance and family events such as movie nights, art events and holiday festivals
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
- “Lil’ Paws” learning center and onsite daycare facility
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities
- Learn more about #LifeAtPetSmart here: https://www.lifeatpetsmart.com/life-at-petsmart/
- Check out Associate stories and share in some celebrations at PetSmart: https://www.blog.lifeatpetsmart.com/
- Explore PetSmart Benefits here: https://benefits.petsmart.com/