||Phoenix, AZ United States
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Sales, Quality Control, Medical, Web Technology, Nonprofit and Volunteer Services
Remote Admin Support Associate for Contact Center- Florida|
About the Team
PETSMART SERVICES RESERVATION CENTER:
If you enjoy helping people find the right information, services, and care for their pets, then you would be a great fit as a SRC Admin Support Associate. In our Service Reservations Center, you’ll find a casual contact center atmosphere, a performance bonus program, immersive hands-on training, and flexible scheduling while you assist pet parents with their boarding accommodations for their loved ones, in addition to other administrative duties such as verifying purchase authorizations for vet diet food and making outbound calls to vet offices.
About the Job
**Remote Opportunity for those residing in Florida**
This position is responsible for completing inbound online PetsHotel reservation requests, vet diet order authorizations, and other PetSmart services inquiries submitted by Pet Parents. Outbound calls to veterinary offices and Pet Parents will be required to collect required documentation and/or verify vaccinations and purchase authorizations for veterinary diet foods. Other tasks will include manual reservations, standing Doggie Day Camp requests, and manual confirmation emails.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary responsibility is to process online reservation requests and vet diet authorizations quickly and efficiently.
- Complete other tasks as required, which include but are not limited to, outbound calls to veterinarians to verify vaccination or vet diet status, process doggie day camp requests, respond to ratings and reviews, and back up telephone agents as needed.
- Utilize all resources to increase knowledge of company products and services.
- Demonstrate active listening skills to ensure that all information is correctly obtained from customers and that all necessary information is clearly and accurately communicated through the appropriate written and/or verbal means.
- Ensure that all additional service opportunities are presented to the Pet Parent in a confident manner including "why" the service would be beneficial to the pet's experience.
- Perform at or above the company's expectations including maintaining appropriate performance levels for completed reservations per hour, quality assurance, sales percentage, not ready percentage, and other metrics.
- Assist the call center in meeting and exceeding goals for Abandon Rate and Service Levels.
- Provide feedback to supervisors on processes and customer interactions as necessary.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and adherence to call center schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies and procedures, performance reports, and business metrics.
- Strong grammar and communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with operating personal computers navigating the internet, e-mail systems and other web-based systems.
- Fluent English required; English and Spanish would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to apply common sense in understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
About the Culture
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE:
PetSmart offers outstanding benefits in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- This is a fully remote position, so you can enjoy the company of your pets while you work!
- Competitive hourly pay rate, ample opportunity for advancement through our step increase program, and a monthly bonus opportunity!
- Medical, dental, and vision for full-time associates. Variety of other benefits available for both full-time and part-time associates.
- Paid time off for both full-time and part-time associates.
- Excellent training and growth opportunities
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities