||WELLS FARGO BANK
|| Administrative and Support Services, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Military, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Senior Fiduciary Coordinator|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Fiduciary Coordinator who will be responsible for proactively supporting one or more Fiduciary Advisory Specialists in the development and delivery of advice, client acquisition and relationship management. This position is part of Wealth and Investment Management. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business atÂ wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Support Lead Fiduciary Advisory Specialists in the development and delivery of advice, client acquisition and relationship management
- Provide services to clients by preparing client presentations, investment reviews and prospect information
- Research and resolve moderate to highly complex account issues
- Fulfill Fiduciary Services transactions, distributions and compliance documentation
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development
- Review risk management reports
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal and external customers
- 4+ years of administrative or sales supportÂ experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Financial services experience
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of estate, trust, or fiduciary administration
- Experienced Microsoft Office user
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Exposure to Wells Fargo ClientLink application
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Trust operations applications and systems such as: SEI Trust 3000
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.