Senior Information Security Engineer|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Provide complex technical analysis and support of mainframe security in a large, complex Multi-LPAR RACF environment utilizing RRSF (RACF Remote Sharing Facility), zSecure, RACF/DB2 and CICS. Â
- Work with internal and end-user personnel to define customized access solutions, reporting, notification, and data gathering as required.Â
- Provide Production on-call duties
- Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer security/protection technologies for company information and systems/applications.Â
- Performs periodic detailed assessments of the operating system and infrastructure components' security configuration to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives.Â
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.Â
- An alternative role may include leveraging existing zSeries skills to work on mainframe security remediation projects.Â
- Using a Wells Fargo methodology, leads or assists senior engineers in researching, analyzing, designing, testing and implementing security solutions.Â
- Leads or assists senior level engineers with analysis to identify security vulnerabilities and conduct security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.Â
- Assists in computer security incident response activities and technical investigations of security-related incidents.Â
- Provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of mainframe security risk assessment and remediation experience
- 4+ years of hands-on Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) experience with at least current and supported version (z/OS 2.3 and above)
- 4+ years of mainframe security experience using native z/OS and RACF tools
- 4+ Years of experience issuing RACF commands and performing diagnosis
- 4+ years of JCL (Job Control Language) experience
- 4+ years of TSO (Time Sharing Options) experience
- zSecure tool experience
- hands-on security engineering experience in a multi-node RRSF, complex z/OS environment
- REXX and/or Assembler coding experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.