||Johnson & Johnson
||Tucson, AZ United States
|| Administrative and Support Services, Customer Service and Call Center, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Sales, Purchasing, Executive Management, Broadcasting/Communications, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Web Technology
Territory Manager Tucson, AZ - Biosense Webster, Inc.|
Biosense Webster, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Territory Manager to support the Tucson, AZ territory.
At Biosense Webster, Inc. we have one goal — to ensure those with cardiac arrhythmias can live the lives they want. This means transforming the latest advancements in electrophysiology into a suite of tools that empowers physicians with a range of treatments for the best outcomes.
Quality products and approaches are achievable only through collaboration with the smartest minds in electrophysiology. For more than 30 years, we’ve been the global market leader in the science and technology of cardiac arrhythmia treatment, working with thousands of electrophysiologists to identify and develop diagnostic and treatment tools. And through onsite training, online courses and our global education centers, we work together to set new standards every day.
Learn more about Biosense Webster at www.biosensewebster.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
As the Territory Manager, you will:
- Achieve sales goals and key business metrics in the assigned territory by flawlessly executing the company’s strategies and tactics.
- Utilize the company’s programs in order to drive market share gains.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with physicians, EP laboratory staff, key administration and purchasing personnel, and relevant C-Suite hospital executives, in order to grow and develop business.
- Coordinate the business priorities and activities of a team (pod) that includes Clinical Account Specialists (CAS) and partners with Field Service Engineers (FSE), Ultrasound CAS (UCAS) and others to deliver superior customer service and alignment that are critical to meet business objectives.
- Drive the territory business plan, in line with company objectives, through regular communications to the pod, providing assessments of current business state, opportunities for growth and the action plan to achieve the business plan.
- Have other key responsibilities including new product introductions, communicating pricing in line with company policies, making budgetary proposals and following up on contracts.
- Manage all aspects of the customer groups, which may include members of large hospital systems/IDNs/GPOs, teaching, city and community hospitals.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Three years of healthcare and/or business-to-business sales experience or equivalent level experience in a cardio/cardiovascular environment
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States
- Ability to lift 60 lbs, and to wear heavy lead protective aprons and other safety equipment in lab environment
- Previous medical device sales experience.
- Cardiology/cardiovascular or medical device industry, with EP experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Documented sales awards and achievements.
- Prior management experience
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)