||Dacula, GA United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Human Resources, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Manufacturing and Production, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management, Logistics, Quality Control
Company Name:Kroger Stores
Essential Job Functions:
- Grocery Clerk (Produce) should review/inspect products for quality and freshness and take appropriate action with those items.
- Produce Clerk will gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Grocery Clerk (Produce) will assist with the preparation produce platters/trays.
- Inform customers of produce specials.
- Grocery Clerk (Produce) recommends fresh produce as well as non-produce items throughout the store to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Adequately prepare, package, label, and inventory merchandise.
- Label, stock, and inventory department merchandise.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important, and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Customer Service skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Ability to obtain food handlers permit once employed
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Customer Service skills
- Retail experience
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of others.
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview:Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: GA||Dacula|| 2700 Braselton Hwy ||30019 || Kroger Stores||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None