||Peachtree City, GA United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Human Resources, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Law Enforcement, and Security, Manufacturing and Production, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management, Logistics, Quality Control, Writing/Authoring
Fuel Center Clerk|
Company Name:Kroger Stores
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and assist with monitoring all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on restricted sale items (tobacco).
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold at the Fuel Center, and assisting them with issues at the Fuel stations.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Label, stock and inventory department merchandise. Build displays for seasonal items/products.
- Maintain an awareness of inventory/stocking conditions. Notify Manager of low or out of stock items.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Maintain state, local and company compliance reports and logs.
- Process fuel, merchandise, and lottery sales quickly and accurately.
- Perform cashier functions, including opening/closing register, ringing sales, completing tender transactions, and money drops.
- Comply with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions to management.
- Follow opening and closing procedures for Fuel center.
- Maintain till according to company policy.
- Comply with safety procedures and report unsafe conditions to management.
- Complete incident and security reports.
- Clean up spills and complete Fuel Spill Report.
- Maintain knowledge of emergency plans numbers and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of department.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risks, or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Complete daily inspection.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Retail fuel experience
- Customer service experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview:Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: GA||Peachtree City|| 564 Crosstown Dr ||30269 || Kroger Stores||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None