||Hot Springs, AR United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Human Resources, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Insurance, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Executive Management, Logistics
Company Name:Kroger Stores
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customer to return. Role model the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Act in a professional manner and display a positive attitude.
- Speak highly of the company in the presence of customers and other employees.
- Enter patients information into computer accurately and efficiently.
- Counting, measuring and preparing of specified product using company best practices.
- Follow staging procedures.
- Maintain records on prescription volume and sales.
- Perform posting audits.
- Input accuracy scanner data weekly.
- Tender customer transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering vendor coupons, company limits on cash shortages and shrink guidelines.
- Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all cashier handling policies to prevent loss.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and report unsafe conditions to store management.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Assist Pharmacist in all responsibilities except those that require a judgment call by a Pharmacist.
- Report all safety risks, issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud to store management.
- Support company initiatives.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years old
- Thorough understanding and adherence to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPP)
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous comparable experience
Required Certifications/Licenses:Pharmacy Board License
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview:Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: AR||Hot Springs|| 4407 Central Ave ||71913 || Kroger Stores||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Pharmacy ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| Pharmacy Board License