||Carrollton, GA United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Human Resources, Internet/E-Commerce, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Warehousing, Logistics, Web Technology
Online Grocery Pick-Up Clerk|
Company Name:Kroger Stores
Essential Job Functions:
- Online Grocery Pick-Up Clerk working as In-Store Grocery Shopper is responsible for selecting and gathering products for customers' on-line orders in the most efficient manner with attention to freshness and quality.
- In-Store Grocery Shopper initiates and completes selection process for customers' on-line orders.
- Online Grocery Pick-Up team is responsible for assembling customers' on-line orders, process coupons and payment, and deliver and load orders to cars when customers arrive at store for pick up.
- In-Store Grocery Shopper will scan and bag orders on the go while following all bagging standards.
- E-Commerce team including Online Grocery Pick- Up associate communicates any substitutions or exceptions to customer's order at time of pick-up.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness, and cleanliness.
- Adhere to local, state, and federal laws, food safety procedures, and company guidelines.
- Receive customers' orders from Order Selector according to guidelines, store products in optimal temperature zones.
- Read and follow directions given in the note section
- Ensure quality and freshness of all items chosen
- Communicate with customers via a portable phone and respond to calls in a professional and timely manner
- Retrieve each customer's order from all staging locations and ensure order accuracy, load order into customers' cars
- Pick-Up Clerk should provide a positive customer service experience that makes customers want to return to on-line shopping.
- Process the orders through the point of sale (POS) system
- Follow policies and procedures to determine appropriate substitutions in the event of an out-of-stock
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment
- Report pricing, scanning, and item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the store e-Commerce supervisor
- Inspect equipment and notify store Pick-Up supervisor or other store management of items in need of repair
- Perform required opening and closing procedures
- Learn and adapt to new and improved processes
- Assist in training new e-Commerce team members
- Meet/exceed productivity standards
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Basic math skills (i.e., counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
Desired Previous Experience:
- Any experience as a personal shopper or in a production oriented or warehouse environment, stocking shelves, or experience as a cashier
Select and gather products for customers' on-line orders in the most efficient manner with attention to freshness and quality. Assemble customers' on-line orders, process coupons and payment, and deliver and load orders to cars when customers arrive at store for pick up. Provide a positive customer service experience that makes customers want to return to on-line shopping. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview:Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: GA||Carrollton|| 1355 S. Park St. ||30117 || Kroger Stores||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None