||South Bend, IN United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Human Resources, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Executive Management, Logistics, Development and Fund Raising
Pharmacy Technician (Non- Certified)|
Company Name:Kroger Stores
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer's return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Enter patient's information into computer accurately and efficiently.
- Counting, measuring and preparation of specified product using company best practices.
- Follow the appropriate staging procedures.
- Maintain records on prescription volume and sales.
- Perform posting audits.
- Inputs accuracy scanner data weekly.
- Tender customer transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Promote for sale to our customers any current charitable promotions.
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering vendor coupons, company limits on cash shortages and shrink guidelines.
- Understand the operation of the cash register and follow all cashier handling policies to prevent loss.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Assist Pharmacist in all responsibilities except those that require a judgment call by a Pharmacist.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level:High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses:Pharmacy Board License
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview:Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IN||South Bend|| 4526 W Western Ave ||46619 || Kroger Stores||[[mfield2]]||Pharmacy; Customer Service ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| Pharmacy Board License