What do you get to do in this position?
- Provide customer resolution for complex installations restoring customer application and confidence in Schneider Electric products
- Transfer field experience to training or advice to manufacturing sites, Research & Development, and other members of the Customer Satisfaction & Quality community to drive product evolution and improve customer experience.
(What are the expected contributions of the position to the results of the organization)
- Technical expertise, analysis, and reporting for customer complaints on products.
- Provide professional advice to manufacturing sites, Marketing, and Research and Development to improve the robustness of process and design.
- Deliver training on product application and issue resolution to customers, manufacturing sites, Sales, Services, and/or Marketing to improve customer experience.
Technical Expertise Analysis:
- Assess the product application issues reported by the customer, by return analysis, on-site or remote analysis with high efficiency
- Provide technical report to necessary stakeholders (customer, internal functions) on time with professional diagnosis and suggestion
- Provide professional advice to manufacturing sites, Sales, Services, and/or Marketing to improve the competency of key stakeholders.
- Provide training on product application to manufacturing sites, Sales, Services, and/or Marketing as the input of product offer improvement.
- Provide training on product application to customers to improve customer experience;
- Knowledge sharing & Continuous Improvement with other Technical Expert Leaders
- Work with cross-functional team to solve customer installation issues or determine application solutions.
- Support the product quality improvement for manufacturing site processes and design/application.
- Support plant where needed, i.e. – customer audit/visit, issue diagnosis, etc.
As a federal government contractor, all Schneider Electric U.S. employees (including U.S. territories and Puerto Rico) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to federal laws.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or equivalent required. Post graduate work a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of product/project engineering experience with proven success of customer interaction
- Working knowledge of manufacturing process, standards and their application.
- Skilled in common electrical test instruments (Multimeter, Oscilloscope, dielectric tester, u-ohm meter, programable power source, etc.)
- Working knowledge of industrial analysis and test methods (X-ray, EDS, CT, infrared imaging).
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.