Senior Sales Executive, Government Risk & Fraud-WA, OR|
With a focus on law enforcement and investigative markets, the Sr. Sales Executive is responsible for driving sales with new customers, as well as strengthening and growing existing revenues of public records and investigative content, integrated solutions, and emerging technologies within state and local governments markets.
Territory includes: WA, OR, MT, ID, ND, SD
About the Role:
In this opportunity as a Sr. Sales Executive, you will:
- Consistently achieve monthly and full-year new sales and renewal quotas.
- Maintain a new sales pipeline in Salesforce.com of three to four times monthly quota; consistently deliver accurate forecasting within a variance of 10%.
- Ensure that all sales and related activities are entered into Salesforce.com in a compliant manner.
- Conduct a minimum of 12 face-to-face customer meetings per week, with new sales prospecting, meetings/presentations throughout the week.
- Conduct weekly customer strategy calls with key inside and field partners.
- Effectively demonstrate key products and integrated solutions within 6 months of hire; for new products, effectively position and demonstrate within 45 days of launch.
- Utilize Power Messaging to conduct effective sales presentations; engage in two-way dialogue to effectively tie value proposition back to customer needs.
- Demonstrate superior territory management skills by effectively prioritizing selling activities and maximizing selling time in front of customers.
- Selling skills - ability to navigate a complex software solutions sale.
- Sales stage proficiency ability to fully understand and demonstrate value of each of the stages in the sales cycle.
- Communication skills - ability to effectively communicate with key government contacts at various levels.
- Discovery and presentation skills - ability to effectively express software/solutions concepts and demonstrate the CLEAR integrated suite.
- Computer skills - the ability to effectively utilize various automation tools, such as Salesforce.com and internal order-to-cash systems.
- Business and technical acumen - the ability to solve customer and internal company issues, while staying abreast of relevant technology applications and trends.
You're a fit for the role of Sr. Sales Executive if you have:
- Candidate must reside in sales territory.
- Minimum of 4-5 years direct field sales experience (sales experience in the government markets preferred) with exemplary track record of sales quota overachievement.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- Able to work from home office and travel to customer locations 70% of the time with up to 40% overnight travel.
What's in it for you!
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters caf networking.
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that weve never talked about with as much pride as we should we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
- Compensation: Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
#LI-TK1In the United States, Thomson Reuters offers a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. Our benefit package includes market competitive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance programs, as well as a competitive 401k plan with company match. In addition, Thomson Reuters offers market leading work life benefits with competitive vacation, sick and safe paid time off, paid holidays (including two company mental health days off), parental leave, sabbatical leave. These benefits meet or exceeds the requirements of paid time off in accordance with any applicable state or municipal laws. Finally, Thomson Reuters offers the following additional benefits: optional hospital, accident and sickness insurance paid 100% by the employee; optional life and AD&D insurance paid 100% by the employee; Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts; fitness reimbursement; access to Employee Assistance Program; Group Legal Identity Theft Protection benefit paid 100% by employee; access to 529 Plan; commuter benefits; Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance; Tuition Reimbursement; and access to Employee Stock Purchase Plan.Thomson Reuters complies with local laws that require upfront disclosure of the expected pay range for a position. The location(s) for this role include one or more of the following states: CA, CO, CT, IL, NV, TX, WA and/or remote. The target total cash compensation range for the role in any of those locations is $182,000 - $338,000. This is inclusive of both base pay and any target sales incentive. Pay is positioned within the range based on several factors including an individuals knowledge, skills and experience with consideration given to internal equity. Base pay and any target sales incentive are part of a comprehensive Total Reward program which also includes flexible and supportive benefits and other wellbeing programs.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, weve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the worlds most global news services Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.