Service Administration Coordinator II|
At Hach, we ensure water quality for people around the world, and every associate plays a vital role in that mission. Our founding vision is to make water analysis betterfaster, simpler, greener and more informative. We accomplish this through teamwork, customer partnerships, passionate experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions.
As part of our team, youll make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale by enabling the worlds everyday water needs. Youll also belong to a respectful and collaborative community that fosters career growth and professional development. Youll be supported by resources that make a positive difference in your life because, at Hach, we value your authenticity and want your talents to shine.
Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, were working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
The Service Administration Coordinator II provides support for the Hach Bench and Field Service and Sales organization. The Coordinator II is responsible for handling incoming and outgoing administrative inquiries from all Hach departments and external customers related to field service billing, parts orders, contracts, and other general topics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle requests for field and bench service related inquiries via phone, email, and chat.
- Generate Work Orders in ServiceMax for both US and Canada.
- Create, update, and edit customer account information and instrument installed base information in ServiceMax and Oracle.
- Manage administrative tasks related to data analysis, customer site requirements, and quoting
- Responsible for parts orders, technician and customer account updates, customer billing inquires, and Work Order updates.
- Act as liaison between customer, internal associates, and Field Technicians for escalations, pricing, repair debrief details, and repair documentation.
- Confer with customers and field service management to confirm field appointments and address any schedule related questions or issues.
- Effectively communicate with customers, staff, and management.
- Process service orders for bench repair, DDS, loaners, and rentals
- Assist as needed with depot inventory transactions, tools purchases, shipping and receiving documentation
- Must be able to multi-task and adapt to a daily changing, fast paced work environment.
- Effectively prioritizes in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating a sense of urgency to critical tasks.
- Ability to cope with change and quickly learns when faced with new challenges.
- Demonstrates an understanding of internal and external customer needs with a commitment to exceeding their expectations.
- Strives to uncover and find countermeasures to challenges based on highest impact.
- Leverages strengths of team members to achieve shared goals; leads by example while being a critical team contributor.
- Demonstrates a high level of personal integrity to build trust across the team and organization.
Are you qualified:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year minimum office experience
- 1-year minimum successful experience in direct interaction with customers in a customer service environment (external)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office products
The hourly range for this role is $19 - $21. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting.We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado.This range may be modified in the future.This job is also eligible for bonus pay.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Companys sole discretion, consistent with the law.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.