Product Support Representative|
Product Support Representative, TAP
As a Product Support Specialist, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional product support and assistance to our valued customers. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around understanding customer queries, resolving issues, and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. Additionally, you will be involved in efficiently escalating complex issues to the Product Support Consultant team while providing detailed analysis and relevant information for effective resolution.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Customer Support Representative, you will utilize:
- Customer Interaction and Issue Resolution: Respond promptly to customer inquiries via various channels (phone, email, chat, etc.). Listen attentively to customer concerns and understand the nature of their queries. Provide accurate and comprehensive information regarding product features, functionality, and usage. Resolve customer issues in a timely manner while adhering to established guidelines and procedures. Offer guidance and step-by-step solutions to customers, ensuring they can effectively utilize the product.
- Technical Troubleshooting: Diagnose technical issues reported by customers and initiate appropriate troubleshooting steps. Guide customers through basic technical problem-solving processes. Escalate complex technical issues to the Level 2 support team, maintaining thorough documentation of the problem and actions taken.
- Product Knowledge and Continuous Learning: Develop a deep understanding of the product and stay up-to-date with any updates or changes. Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices in customer support and technology. Participate in regular training sessions to enhance product knowledge and improve customer support skills.
- Customer Feedback and Documentation: Act as the voice of the customer, providing valuable feedback to improve product features and functionalities. Document all customer interactions, issues, and resolutions accurately in the support database. Collaborate with the team to create and update knowledge base articles for common customer inquiries.
- Customer Advocacy: Advocate for the customer within the organization, conveying their needs, pain points, and suggestions to relevant stakeholders. Identify opportunities for process improvements to enhance the overall customer support experience.
- Professionalism and Communication: Exhibit a professional and positive demeanor in all customer interactions. Communicate effectively and empathetically, ensuring customers feel valued and understood. Follow established communication protocols and maintain a friendly and customer-centric tone.
- Escalation Management: Identify issues that require Level 2 support intervention and promptly escalate them while providing clear and detailed information on the problem.
You're a fit for the role of Customer Support Representative if your background includes:
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional certifications or relevant education is a plus.
- Proven experience in customer support, technical support, or a related field is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Patience and empathy when dealing with customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Proficiency in using support software and ticketing systems is a plus.
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters caf networking.
Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that weve never talked about with as much pride as we should we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Compensation: $22-23 Hourly
In the United States, Thomson Reuters offers a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. Our benefit package includes market competitive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance programs, as well as a competitive 401k plan with company match. In addition, Thomson Reuters offers market leading work life benefits with competitive vacation, sick and safe paid time off, paid holidays (including two company mental health days off), parental leave, sabbatical leave. These benefits meet or exceeds the requirements of paid time off in accordance with any applicable state or municipal laws. Finally, Thomson Reuters offers the following additional benefits: optional hospital, accident and sickness insurance paid 100% by the employee; optional life and AD&D insurance paid 100% by the employee; Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts; fitness reimbursement; access to Employee Assistance Program; Group Legal Identity Theft Protection benefit paid 100% by employee; access to 529 Plan; commuter benefits; Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance; Tuition Reimbursement; and access to Employee Stock Purchase Plan.Thomson Reuters complies with local laws that require upfront disclosure of the expected pay range for a position. The location(s) for this role include one or more of the following metro locations: Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Washington, DC. The base compensation range for the role in any of those locations is $43,100 - $80,000. This role may also be eligible for an Annual Bonus based on a combination of enterprise and individual performance. Base pay is positioned within the range based on several factors including an individuals knowledge, skills and experience with consideration given to internal equity. Base pay is one part of a comprehensive Total Reward program which also includes flexible and supportive benefits and other wellbeing programs.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, weve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the worlds most global news services Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.